She is a good cook and is always there for them when there are boo-boos or to defuse sibling rivalry. I appreciate attention to detail and her commitment to our children.
Current Local Childcare Coordinator’s Comments
Nat was an au pair in my group for the past 12 months. During this time she has come to every au pair meeting. She is always on time and has made lots of friends. She is a very friendly, open and a happy young woman. My kids have participated at the au pair meetings before and Nat always interacts with them, asking questions and joking with them. My 5 year old loves her. The monthly phone calls with her current family have always been very positive. They love her and are sad that a second year is not working out. I certainly recommend her and I am sad that she will be leaving my group soon! I will miss her!
- Infant and adult CPR trained.
- Infant qualified
- Speaks advanced English
- Experienced driver
- Enjoys running and going to the gym
- Musical – plays the ukulele and guitar
- Enjoys painting and creating art
This is a full-time, live-in position:
- 45 hours per week, just over $9 per hour (per family, not per child)
- Au pairs can also do light housekeeping, laundry, and cooking related to the children.
To learn more about the program please visit my website LOWEN.AUPAIRNEWS.COM
Friday, 8 February 2019 12:09 AM