- Has 3276 hours of experience looking after infants and children under 2 years.
- Infant and Adult CPR and First Aid trained
- Speaks advanced English
- Can teach your child to speak Spanish
- Experienced driver
- Played hockey through school
- Enjoys dancing, running, kayaking and crossfit
- Is conscious of looking after the environment
- Is passionate about cooking and baking
This is a full-time, live-in position:
•45 hours per week, just over $8.50 per hour (per family, not per child)
•Au pairs can also do light housekeeping, laundry, and cooking related to the children.
To learn more about Maria, my website has a lot of information.
Thursday, 7 September 2017 3:59 AM