I would really like to find XueQuin a new host family. She is currently living in Manhattan Beach, so you would be able to meet her in person if you were interested in hosting an au pair.
My children love her.
- Speaks good English, speaks Chinese and Mandarin, taught Business English in a Foreign Language Training Center at Hunan University
- Infant Qualified
- Loves ball sports, biking and hiking
- Plays the piano and sings. Used to coordinate school shows
- Used to be a teacher’s assistant and a camp counselor
- Has an International Driver’s License
- Infant and Adult CPR and First Aid trained
XueQuin has been in my group for a month and is a very thoughtful, kind and conscientious person. She loves being with her current host children and is creative when organizing activities for them. She has also been teaching them how to play the piano and learn
to speak Chinese.
Right now we’re offering a bonus savings of $250 if you register using this link:http://culturalcare.com/ref?VVNYMTE4OTc2JnR5cGU9Mg Use code PCREF2017 to register for free.
Tuesday, 20 June 2017 4:16 AM